Friday, April 10, 2009

Pay the Price Part 5

Anyone can have nice abs. In order to get them though you are going to have to pay the price. It's going to take a lot of hard work, discipline, and time.

On the other hand you don't have to pay the price for nice abs.

I've been trying to lose weight. I've lost 13 pounds. I've grown to love going to the gym. I'm not going to lie though, it's hard to get up every morning before 6:00 AM. I keep telling myself pay the price now so I don't have to pay the price later. I want to be healthy for the long run so I pay a price by going to the gym. I also try to tell myself this when I eat bad. It doesn't work very often. In fact I went to the gym twice in one day this week. I ate really bad one day and then thought to myself "you are going to pay the price on the scale." So I went to the gym again.

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE GREAT!!!

    I love the insights!

    I was trying to think of when I've "payed the price", and came up with this: there have been several occasions when Scott has invited me out to either see a show or hang out with new friends. On the occasions that I chose not to go out (due to FEAR itself), I've payed the price of by then sitting at home with nothing to do on a night where I could have been out meeting new people and experiencing new things. Paying the price can be hard, and it defiantly makes me think twice now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. twice in one day!! Good JOb!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.