Monday, April 20, 2009

Funny Face Photo Game

I like to make up random games. I'm blessed to have a wife and friends who play along with my silliness. Lately I've been playing a fun game that I like to call Funny Face Photo.

Here's how you play:
Step one: Have a digital camera

Step two: Have some friends that are not afraid to be silly

Step three: Each person takes a picture of themselves making a funny face. The other contestants must and I repeat must close their eyes so they don't see the other contestants funny face. Once a contestant takes their own funny face photo they then pass the camera to the next contestant

Step four: After all the contestants have taken their funny face photos view the pictures and declare a winner.

I had the opportunity to play this game twice over the weekend. The first game went to Monica. I won the second game. I like this game because even if you lose in the end everyone wins because it's a good laugh.

Pictured below: Monica (the winner), Rob, and Amy

Pictured below: Monica, Rob (the winner), Hudson, Jessica, Kyle

5 comments:

  1. Alright, now this takes some tostadas to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure that's Monica? Maybe a stand-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I love it! Maybe I will start playing this with my kids when we are stuck waiting somewhere. And that poor baby did not look like he was enjoying the game very much! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hudson totally beat you because he was using more than his face he got his whole body into it.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.