Friday, April 3, 2009

Day of Lists Part 2

THINGS THAT ARE GAG NASTY
  • Sitting on a public restroom toilet seat. If I have to use one I hover.
  • Sour Cream
  • The word moist
  • Lima Beans
  • Bodily fluids coming out of your body
  • Big men in tiny swimsuits
  • Mayonnaise - I once lost a bet and had to eat two big spoonfuls. I burped mayo all night long and it was gag nasty.
  • Excessive back hair
  • Woman with hairy armpits.
  • Extra nipples. I knew a guy that had 6 nipples. It was gag nasty.

3 comments:

  1. Sour Cream is great. Especially on anything resembling mexican food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i agree on lima beans and two others, can you guess which two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like lima beans! But the rest I agree on! And I believe I WOULD barf if I had to eat mayo! YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.