Monday, April 27, 2009

I love gifts!!!!

I love gifts! This week I came into my office and had a wrapped present sitting in my chair. The present simply said To robshep.com. I didn't know what it was, but I was excited to see. I ripped open the present and found this book...



The book is by the creator of the founder of the website dedicated to Chuck Norris Facts. I don't know who gave it to me but if you read my blog...THANK YOU.

Here is a sample of what I've found in the book...

  • When an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger aired in France, the French surrendered to Churck Norris just to be on the safe side.
  • Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of the his mother's womb. Hence the term "C-Section."
  • Every piece of furniture in Chuck Norris's house is a Total Gym.
  • The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
  • Chuck Norris's poo is used as currency in Argentina.
  • Chuck Norris makes onions cry.
  • Chuck Norris refers to himself in the fourth person.

Funny stuff. Thanks again whoever gave me the gift.

6 comments:

  1. Hmm. I think somebody left some Argentinian currency in my front yard the other day. I was going to throw it in the trash (or the neighbor's yard), but now that I know what I have here, I will keep it and cherish it forever, that is until my next trip to South America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every night, before the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing gift! very cool book that will I am sure give hours of enjoyment, much more than actually meeting Chuck as he would probably kill you just for sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gifts are awesome! That was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much FUN!!!

    random gift giving is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.