Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stage Three Clinger

This past weekend I went to get my hairs cut. Hairs is not a typo. When I was in high school one of my teachers would always jokingly correct someone if they asked him if he got a hair cut. He would say something like, "I actually had multiple hairs cut and not just one."

Speaking of hairs...I'm quickly losing them. I was talking to the person cutting my hair and she said that I was a stage three. I didn't know if that was bad or good, so I asked. She said that there were only four stages. Stage three is noticeable hair loss but there is a chance to hang on to what you have. WHAT?! Once the hair falls out it's over and there is not going back. She said once you get to stage four you have to go see your Dr.

I'm a stage three clinger! My hair is clinging on for dear life. I told my wife, Monica, that this week I need to buy this shampoo the stylist recommended. It's supposed to strengthen my hair follicles so nothing else falls out. I can't buy it until we get paid on Friday, so until then CLING ON hairs CLING ON.

6 comments:

  1. just don't ever go for a comb over toupee', not good. hang on little hairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still love you when you're bald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are other options, despite what your "stylist" says. You can let you nose, back, or ear hair grow long and perform what the experts call a "comb over". Trust me, this looks totally natural. The other option is to cut a strip of carpet from your living room (from behind the couch of course), and using some standard Elmer's Glue-All brand glue, affix it to the top of your head. applying the glue liberally. This will make you look as natural as top celebrity William Shatner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mines going too. What is this shampoo? I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what is this shampoo you speak of?

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.