Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Week

Does Sunday start off a person's week? I've often heard that but if always feels like the end of a week for me. If it is the start then my week started off at mach three speed.

  • Sunday I spoke 4 times at my church, Waters Edge.
  • I was dog tired last night. I told Monica, my wife, that my feet were killing me. She offered to rub them. I said no at first because feet are kind of gross, but she persisted and it was amazing.
  • Today I'm leaving to fly to Charlotte, NC for a conference. It's called Three and it's put on by Elevation Church and Pastor Steven Furtick.
  • I'll be at Three all day Tuesday and fly back that night.
  • Wednesday I have a House Party for Waters Edge. A House Party is a gathering for people interested in finding out more information about our Community Groups.
  • I'm going to miss my Student Community Group because of the House Party. That makes me sad.
  • Thursday I have to put together all of the new Community Groups from the House Party. This is an all day affair.
  • I'm amped about Friday! Friday kicks off the Summer Movie Season with the release of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
  • Because of the business of my week I'm actually waiting to see Wolverine on Saturday afternoon. Look for the review later that day.
  • Speaking of the Summer Movie Season check out the newest poll on robshep.com.
  • Whew...it's going to be a great, but busy week.
  • If you are interested I will be making updates through Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. At least you can't complain that your job is routine with the same tasks day in and day out. Lots of fun variety ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great week. lots of variety. and have fun at Three, slightly jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.