Friday, April 3, 2009

Day of Lists Part 4

THINGS I PRAY FOR
  • To love my wife as Christ loves the church
  • Wisdom
  • That God would soften my heart. The Bible talks about men's hearts becoming hard towards God. I don't ever want that.
  • For my single friends to find a great spouse. This is a big year for answered prayer. Congratulations Jamey, Susan, and D-Reeves.
  • For God to give us a baby.
  • For my future kids to love God.
  • For the students in my ministry to love God.
  • That I would grow to be 6'3"
  • I pray for my pastor.
  • For God to use Waters Edge Church.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list Rob. I have enjoyed all your lists so far!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.