Friday, April 3, 2009

Day of Lists Part 9

THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ROBSHEP
  • I had a hernia and then surgery when I was four years old. When I was in elementary school other kids thought the word hernia was funny. They would bust on people by saying "you had a hernia." They never said it to me because I never admitted to having one.
  • I had blond hair for the first five years of my life. It magically changed one day to dark brown.
  • In high school I was voted: Best Eyes, Friendliest and Most Encouraging.
  • One time at church I called my dad to come pick me up from youth group. On my way out the door another student trapped me and started talking my head off. It was serious so I didn't have the heart to tell them to stop. When they got done I felt really bad for my dad because he was waiting in the parking lot. All the lights were off in the church. I thought I was familiar enough with the building to run full speed in the dark. I hit a wall hard. So hard I saw stars.
  • I've never thrown up, been stung by a bee, or worn a dress.
  • The first time I went to my now favorite restaurant Chipotle I didn't like it.
  • I used to have a crush on Alyssa Milano from the TV show "Whose the Boss." In middle school I bought a poster of her for my room. After a few weeks I took it down because no matter where I was in the room it looked like she was looking at me. Even though she wasn't really there I felt awkward changing in front of her.

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I can not count the amount of times I have barfed! Wow! The lists are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad, sister, brother, and I were all born with blond hair. I am the only blond in the family now. their hair went dark too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob, Day of Lists, some of your very best and most creative work. I absolutely loved this idea. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never worn a dress.... Sure... And how have you never thrown up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nic, I don't know how I've never thrown I just know I've never been sick to my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have never thrown up!?!?! you haven't lived!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.