Friday, May 6, 2011

Party Police

Earlier this year I helped write a script for a funny video we showed at church. It's right up there with one of my all time favorites that I've been a part of. Some of the guys in my student community group were talking about it being their favorite and I realized that I never shared it on the blog. Enjoy...


The video stars Larry Enscore as the Party Police, Faith Roberts as the girl at the party, Tyler Bragg as the close talker at the party, T-Lane as the no shirt guy, and Ken Colgan as the sweet tea guy. It was written by Rob Shepherd and Phil Poteat and filmed by Dillon Tulip.

So what'd you think? What part made you laugh?

4 comments:

  1. I love the random "pink belly" punishment Larry dishes out. That was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that the police is back in action. i hope that he is a recurring character!!


    i laughed the entire time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of my favorite parts as well. You have Phil Poteat to thank for that one.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.