Friday, May 27, 2011

ABC's Of Robshep.com

The following is a list, from A to Z, of robshep.com.

  • A is for Amazing Race - one of my favorite TV shows.
  • B is for Batman -my favorite superhero.
  • C is for Chipotle - by far my favorite food. I'd eat it everyday if I could. Plus Oprah said it was healthy.
  • D is for Die Hard - one of my favorite movies of all time. Catch it on TV some time to see the greatest action movie of all time. 
  • E is for Easy - I like things to be easy. If it's filled with drama or overly complicated I check out.
  • F is Farmville - not the game on Facebook! There is actually a place in VA called Farmville and it's where I met my wife.
  • G is for Gag nasty - this is my phrase of choice when talking about something gross.
  • H is for Hair - I'd like to keep mine and may or may not purchase more for my head at Hair Club for Men.
  • I is for Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of my all time favorite movies!
  • J is for Jerseys - I own 8 Lakers jerseys and I do enjoy wearing them.
  • Kids - for the first time in 32 years I can say that I have kids. They are only 8 weeks old but there is two of them so that qualifies as kids. I love em! Reese and Hayden have forever changed my life!
  • L is for Lakers - I've been a fan since I was in the third grade.
  • M is for Monica - my favorite person ever.
  • N is for NeedToBreathe - my favorite band. They are working on a new album and that makes me very happy.
  • O is for Orange Julius - do you remember those? I loved them. We used to have one in our mall but it closed down.  
  • P is for PTI - Pardon The Interruption on ESPN is a very entertaining show.
  • Q is for Qi - Have you ever played Words With Friends the iPod App? I often get the letter Q in this game and my go to word is Qi. I don't have a fat clue what it means but I play it anyway.
  • R is for robshep.com - I enjoy having a blog. I appreciate you coming by and reading it.
  • S is Superheroes - I love superheroes!
  • T is for Tripp and Tyler. These two are ha-larious. Check out their newly designed website for their latest videos here
  • U is for under there - did you think under where? If so I just made you say underwear.
  • V is for visiting the Office - ok I may be cheating on this one, but every Thursday night I love to visit The Office...one of my favorite TV shows.
  • W is for Waters Edge - I love my church.
  • X is for X-Men First Class - the last two X-Men movies have been blah in my opinion. This one, which hits theaters on June 3rd, looks really good.
  • Y is for Young Life - my wife became a Christ follower through YL. Plus they have the funniest skits around.
  • Z is for Zachary Levi - the star of Chuck. I'm so glad Chuck is coming back for one last season. Love it.
All right so that is 26 things about me. Now it's your turn. Give me one fact about you that starts with the first letter of your first name. See you in the comments.

23 comments:

  1. M is for being a mother! I've wanted to be a mommy my whole life & now I finally am! Also, my favorite animal is a monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D is for diapers. In fact, I'm peeing right now and I couldn't stop if I wanted to. (Oh, and this post is very much like your post from Feb. 17, 2010. I keep track of these things on a massive 4 ft x 8 ft wall chart in my living room.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. G is for Grandpa.  I love being a grandpa to my 4 year old grandson Braden (who calls me grandpa).  Love the list Rob.  Maybe I will do one. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. L is for Luda. Cause I'd love to be the Luda in every aspect of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M is for Mavericks...my favorite basketball team that i really hope beat the Heat as comeuppance for the 2006 NBA final...also i like cowboys and am currently watching Deadwood and playing Red Dead Redemption.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniel, shhhh. I really liked that post and figured like a good movie it's worth a second viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that it turns out different this year for the Mavs. I am pulling for them to win it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindsey, I love this comment. I love how you brought back a post from earlier in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill, I look forward to seeing it if you end up doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked your blog until I saw you were a Lakers fan, jk. :) 

    I love The Office. The greatest show on television. However, I'm a little worried about the future without Michael Scott. We will see. Oh yeah, and I liek Tripp and Tyler. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joseph, sorry. Nobodies perfect. I thought the last few episodes without Michael were really funny. I have hope that it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. C and W are my favorites on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyous.  I try to always find joy in everyday things, and my goal each day is to bring a smile to everyone I meet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Lauren . Did I know you were a Chipotle fan?

    ReplyDelete
  16. N is for next school year I get to spend a ton of time with my son, niece, and nephew! I am so excited about all of this extra family time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. L is for Lucky, something I've found and made.

    (By the way, to show my true geeky word-nerd self, qi is an alternate spelling of "chi"...).

    ReplyDelete
  18. You never cease to impress. Knowing what qi is is most impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay. I told Mon that you guys should practice this summer. Three babies is going to be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. in my dream world, i would eat Chipotle every single day. i am a HUGE chipotle fan. HUGE! LOVE IT! i almost eat there once a week in reality, but i try not to, bc its not the most healthy food on the planet. chicken burrito bowl with black beans, corn, sour cream, cheese, guac, and lettuce. every time. too much detail? no, not for true chipotle fans!

    ReplyDelete
  21. R is for Redeemed- and NOTHING in my life matters more. Loved this post...it's fun to learn more about my favorite blog writer!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.