Monday, May 9, 2011

Interrupting Cow

Last week I filmed a video with Mr. Anderson. Mr. Anderson took a break from being awesome in the Matrix to be awesome on staff at Waters Edge Church. We work together like P Diddy and Mase in the 90's. Like Shaq and Kobe before the ugly divorce. Like Chipotle and your taste buds. The following video was to illustrate interruptions. It was for our adult Community Groups. It was ripped off inspired by Barats and Bereta. Enjoy...


Okay now if you that that was mildly amusing then you will laugh at the following. This is one of our first takes. What happens in this video was an accident. I felt bad that we had to do this video multiple times. Five to be exact. Ouch. Enjoy.



What is your favorite knock knock joke?

8 comments:

  1. I typically don't laugh out loud when watching tv or YouTube, but that was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a great way to start my morning! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this :) Thank you for making me LOL so early on a Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second one MUCH better; no offense to Mr. Anderson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant i tell you! brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I do whenever I forget my line, too. Just slap the other guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, I laughed so hard when you filmed this! I still find it funny even now!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.