Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Friend The Internet Sensation

I have a friend and we will call him Ryan. We will call him Ryan because that is his name. I've known Ryan since November-ish. After knowing Ryan for a few months he lets it slip that he has a viral video. He's been asked permission to show it on America's Funniest Home Videos and When Vacations Attack. It's a very funny video. Check it out...



So I'm just throwing this out but if I had a viral video that TV shows wanted to show I'd lead with that in every conversation. "Hi my name is Rob and I have a viral video." Since I don't have a viral video I will have to live vicariously through Ryan.

What is one of your favorite YouTube videos?

13 comments:

  1. This one has to be my favorite. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beyond awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. cool vid...

    will be in NYC this weekend as a finalist for a Shorty Award for my blog...and robshep is the one that got me started on this crazy journey (just slipping it into convo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his "manly" response after the incident. He said, and I quote, "Oh boo". Very funny one here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still really love Charlie bit my finger. Cute British kids are the best! Funny video, Rob and I agree - If I made a video that had a bazillion views, I'd be passing out business cards with that info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my new favorite video! That's disgusting, but I like that it's not possibly staged. A lot of the America's Funniest Home Videos are common situations that can be staged or happen to anyone... this one is a total gem!

    The 'Backin' Up' video still holds a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's an honor to know Ryan. Great video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still love the "Backin" video. Classic. I downloaded the song from iTunes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will need to check out Charlie bit my finger. I don't think I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comment Mr. Anderson. And for the shout out on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bryan, congrats. That's a huge honor. Will it be online to watch?

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.