Friday, May 30, 2008

Honor

I went to a retirement ceremony for Col. Tony Dominice today. Great ceremony! The Air Force really knows how to celebrate people, their accomplishments, and they know how to honor someone. It made me think about why we wait for retirements, funerals, or special occasions before we honor someone. The Bible says that we should show proper respect to everyone (1 Peter 2:17) . Who do you need to honor today? If someone has meant something to you tell them today! Don't wait until they move, or retire, or pass away. Just a thought...I thought it and decided to share it.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Rob. I really like it. Short sweet, inspirational. I'd like to let you know that I really appreciate you being in my life. Your friendship means a great deal, and I think you're a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan...that post meant a lot to me!!! Thanks! Monica and I were talking on the way home from the wedding and if we were to get married today you and Danielle would be asked to be in our wedding. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.