Monday, May 19, 2008

Best Week Ever

The stars have aligned and this week is the best week ever!
Monday - I have Community Group (I love Community Group!!)
Tuesday - American Idol David vs. David (who will win?)
Wednesday - Lakers 1st game in the conference finals and the results show for American Idol
Thursday - Attending Whiteboard Conference and Indiana Jones comes out (unfortunately because of the conference I won't be able to see the movie until Friday)!
Friday - Indiana Jones (I may see it two times on Friday)
Saturday - Relax and then get ready for co-teaching with Stu on Sunday
Sunday - Co-teaching with Stu at all 4 services at Waters Edge

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little sad I'm not even mentioned in the best week ever! BOO! -Monica

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.