Friday, May 2, 2008

Summer Movie's

The summer movie season starts today (actually it started at 8:00 PM last night with some sneak showings). Iron Man was officially released today. I have my ticket and am going to see it with my bro at 9:00 PM tonight. I will let you know what I think.

In honor of the summer movie season (my favorite time of year) here is a list of the best and worst movies according to Rob...

Best
1.Raiders of the Lost Ark (the first Indiana Jones film!!)
2. Star Wars IV - VI (call me old but the originals kick the new ones tails)
3. Die Hard (The best action movie of all time)
4. Batman (The one from 1989)
5. The Fugitive (Tommy Lee Jones won an Academy Award for this performance)

Worst
1. Batman and Robin (people that tell me they like this movie loose all credibility and respect as far as an opinion on movies goes. This movie is horrible...Batman uses a Bat credit card and has ice skates come out the bottom of his boots).
2. Speed Two (I went in thinking it was going to be great...not so much)
3. The New World (this was the longest 2 1/2 hours of my life. I'm not joking everyone besides us left the movie. I waited as long as I could to check my watch because I knew that time was standing still...30 minutes, that was all that had gone by and it felt like 3 days.)
4. Beowulf (I didn't want to see it, but my brother talked me into it. Right when Beowulf decided to fight a monster naked I knew that seeing this in 3-D was one of the worst mistakes of my life)
5. Superman IV (At one point Superman rebuilds the Great Wall of China by pointing at it...do what? He doesn't have that power).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.