Monday, May 26, 2008

Sunday Reflections

Enjoyed speaking at all four services yesterday with Stu at Waters Edge. During the second service I sprayed a can of "Blues Be Gone" and it went into my nose and straight to the back of my throat. I coughed and got very choked up. People laughed. It ended up throwing me off and I forgot a story that I told in all 3 of the other services. Good times though. We talked about having an encounter with God. I prayed it this morning. I hope people listened and will pray the prayer "God I want to encounter you".

I also enjoyed worshiping with Josh Bayne. Great worship leader and I enjoyed hanging out with him all weekend. I missed having Phil Poteat at the service, but he will be back this weekend from vacation.

Overall it was a great weekend service!

2 comments:

  1. We will be glad to be back at Waters Edge! We missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing this since that service, and I am finding that I have always encountered God. I just did not recognize the day to day grace and kindness that I receive as having been Divine, and an encounter with God.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.