Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mondays!!!!

My second night with my new Community Group was on Monday night. It started off with an adventure. I rushed into the house at 6:00 PM an hour before group. I was running late Monday night because I had to pick up my car from Hornsby Tire (thanks Dan for picking me up!). When I get home I see that Monica is running around making snack for group. I start to help clean up all the while catching up with how her day was. At 6:15 she says "by the way our ceiling is leaking"...She points up to our kitchen ceiling and there is a big water spot and it is getting bigger. I was like "by the way"? "When were you going to tell me about that"! To her defense she knows I am the last person to go to fix anything and she knew there wasn't much I could do...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.