Friday, May 9, 2008

Mark Batterson Part One

So, I read a book a few months ago called In A Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day by Mark Batterson. I love the book! I have recommended it to all of my friends and pushed for Community Group Leaders at Waters Edge to do it with their groups. Anyway I would like to meet Mark. There is something in me that just wants to meet people who have influenced my life...my wife calls it stalking. Today, I took my first step. I sent Mark a comment and asked to meet at an upcoming conference that he is speaking at and that I am going to. I feel like a fool, but we will see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely stalking Rob. You're crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.