Monday, May 26, 2008

Satan is dead

I was mowing the lawn this weekend I saw the snake formerly known as the "naked snake" (see post under blog archive called naked snake). He is now dead.

Like Indiana Jones I hate snakes. They are cursed animals and tools of Satan...Genesis 3:14. I'm sure PETA loves them but they are wicked scary creatures that I don't like around my house. I did enjoy the memories that I had with this snake though. His nudity and then death have given me something to blog about.

2 comments:

  1. How do you know he's actually dead and not just faking? Did you touch him? Is he still there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan...I poked him with a stick multiple times. He also is now missing his head...someone ate it.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.