Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Best Week Ever Part Deux

Like I said earlier this week, this is the best week ever and it continues...
  • Monday the owner of the Kiln Creek Chick-Fil-A brought by the Waters Edge office a tray of chicken nuggets and a brand new sauce for us to try out. The sauce is called Chick-Fil-A sauce and it has a barbecue mustard taste to it. 6 out of 7 people in the office liked it a lot. The one who didn't like it just enjoys free food so he won't complain about it.
  • Tuesday I received an email about a free CD. That is right you can request a free legal copy of Josh Bayne's new EP. Josh Bayne is a worship leader who will be leading worship this Sunday at Waters Edge (Phil is out of town). To receive a free copy email Josh at bayne.josh@gmail.com with the subject Free CD.
  • (This one is for my Dad...he wasn't happy that I left this off the list) The Dancing with the Stars season finale is tonight!
  • I get to spend tonight just hanging with Monica! I love nights like tonight. Best week ever!

2 comments:

  1. Still BOO. Monica was almost like an afterthought... I expect more from you Rob. That's something I would do. It was looking really dicey for the Lakers last night. Oh, and I'm SOOOOO glad Cook won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan you called me on it. I slacked and didn't mean too. I'll do better next time. That 3rd and
    4th quarter for the Lakers was amazing!!! Go David Cook! I voted!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.