Friday, May 16, 2008

Back to the Future

Does anyone know what year it is? This morning as I'm working out I see on the TV that the musical guest on the Today show is New Kids On The Block. The movie that I am most excited about this summer is Indiana Jones. Right now they are making G.I. Joe the movie, American Gladiators second season premiered on Monday, and Strawberry Shortcake has a new cartoon. I think that I've gone back in time to the 1980's. Sure the 80's had the right stuff, but seriously what's going on? I guess I will just have to be hangin' tuff until I can find a way to step by step back into the future. I thought by the year 2008 we would have flying cars and microchips embedded in our brains, but instead we are saying please don't go girl to the 80's. Well, I guess this one's for the children who have never had the privilege to see an Indiana Jones movie in the theaters or buy a new New Kids On the Block album. So in honor of the 80's I say...I'll be loving you forever!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rob,
    The same in Romania: music, fashion...but really like also the 80's:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on Rob! The 80's were the best! I can't wait to see my favorite boy band ever live... again after 18 years!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.