Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Reflections

So today we started a new series at Waters Edge called I love the 80's. Great first week! Stu brought it and his message was very challenging. Phil and the band ROCK'd I Love Rock and Roll! It was a great worship set as well. I gotta say though something special was going on during the 9:30 service. They were pumped to be at church! During I Love Rock and Roll one guy jumped up to his feet and let out a yell. That burst of excitement led the majority of everyone else to stand to their feet during the song. It was awesome! I love going to a church were people enjoy being at church. Great first day of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.