Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yummy!!!

If you are a guy then there is a great chance that you will love this recipe. Yes, I wrote recipe. I feel a little...silly writing a recipe on my blog, but all guys everywhere need to try this. Monica (my wife) made it for me on Tuesday night and the Lakers won. She is the best wife ever! I attribute their success to this recipe. She then made it again for my Student Community Group and they devoured it. I'm telling you I would eat my left hand if it was made out of this stuff. I would try to resist eating my hand at first, but after a few nibbles on my pinkie finger I would devour the rest of my hand. It is that good.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 8 oz block cream cheese
2 cooked/shredded chicken breasts
Mix all
Top with melted shredded cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees until it's bubbly.
Serve with Tostitos Scoops

3 comments:

  1. your wife is amazing!!! I guess she is making it again tonight?? :) go CELTICS!!! We just love teasing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a yummy Buffalo Chicken dip recipe too! Yum! This is making me crave it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer it with non-scoops. I don't like scoops. The dip to chip ration always gets jacked up.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.