Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Miss Monica Part Two

Monica is on her second day of her trip. I've kept myself busy with work and a Waters Edge House Party. I'm now home alone and I miss her! I honestly don't function right when I'm not around her for periods of time.

In my sorrow I ate the rest of the buffalo chicken dip, but this time I ate it on a bagel. I've never done that before but on my way home every song made me think about Monica. I heard Kiss Me by Sixpence on 94.9. Bob FM played I'm in love with a girl by Gavin DeGraw. They then followed it up with Let's get it on by Marvin Gay. Weird combination of songs. I wondered if God was trying to tell me something? I was too scared to wait to hear the third song fearing it would be Please Don't Go Girl by New Kids On the Block, or Lonely by Akon. I went into the house feeling sad and ate my troubles away. I recommend the bagel buffalo chicken dip combo. Good stuff.

On a good note Monica surprised me with a gift. Today at my desk was a framed poster from the movie Rocky. She had someone deliver it while I was at lunch. Very cool! Monica comes home tomorrow and I can't wait to see her! Thanks Kathy and Nicole for hanging with her and making it a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. hey man I feel your pain. if kelly and i could do anything to make it easier for you just let us know. we would love to hang out maybe hit up some mario kart!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.