Friday, June 20, 2008

This is why I don't do overnighters

From time to time students come to me all excited and bushy tailed and they have this look on their face. It is a look of I have the greatest idea known to man. Whenever I see that look I know what is coming. The student is about to ask me if we can do a church overnighter. I've done these many times and let's just say I don't plan on doing one ever again. If you have never experienced one then watch this video because it is priceless!

5 comments:

  1. that really makes me want to work with kids....NOT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! I love the part where he says, "Discovered Billy was a biter!" Hahaha! And we he says, "It should be legal for me punch you!" Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you can say no...ive had three already in the year ive been at my church

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian...you poor thing. You need to put a stop to that. Unless you love doing 3 is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing worse than how you feel the whole day after an all nighter. This video is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.