Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lakers!!!

Lakers play game 6 tonight. They are down 3 games to 2. I cannot take the stress of this series. I feel like I have given birth. I don't really feel like that, but I thought it would be funny to write. I do feel worn out from the ups and downs of this series. I hope they win tonight!

One good note and little known fact is that the Lakers are 2 and 0 during the playoffs when my pastor Stu Hodges watches a game. He promised that he was going to watch at least some of it tonight. Go Lakers!

2 comments:

  1. Saw on the news that Lakers lost the title:(;(...I know how you must feel because I feel the same. The Romanian soccer team lost last night with the Holland team in the European Cup and they were eliminated from the tour. Was our chance after many many years. It brooked my heart:(. So Rob you have another friend that suffer:).
    All the best
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina...thanks for the post. I see that you can feel my pain. The great thing that I took away from this is that you never know what tomorrow may bring. Last year the Lakers weren't any good and Kobe, their best player, was saying he wanted to be traded. This year they went to the championship. It stinks to lose, but I am thankful that they did as well as they did. Thanks again for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.