Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Kids On the Block = Waters Edge Staff

So, if you have been reading my Blog then you know I announced something was going to happen this Sunday at church. For those of you who weren't able to be there the staff guys at WEC preformed New Kids On the Block hit song "Hangin' Tough" in honor of our series "I love the 80's". It was a blast to do! I love when we can be dumb and enjoy ourselves. Enjoy the video...



Here are some thoughts that I had of all four performances...
9:30 AM - We got the loudest reaction from this hour. They cheered for what seemed like forever. I liken this to the early years circa "Hangin' Tough"
10:55 AM - Great reaction from the audience! We even had one person give us a standing ovation. I liken this to the 90's New Kids circa Step by Step.
4:45 PM - Server Service was a little off. We made some mistakes and the crowd was nice but not excited to see us. I liken this to the end of the New Kids circa when they changed their name to NKOTB and nobody knows what songs were on that album.
6:00 PM - Brought the house down. I liken this to the reunion years circa right now.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the performance! I can't wait to go to the concert with Monica in the fall!

    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.