Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get Smart

So, I went to see Get Smart. Overall it was a pretty good movie. Not great, but not bad. My problem with most comedies is that they show the funniest parts in the previews. Add to that most comedies don't have that good of a story. In my opinion most comedies don't stand by themselves as great stories once you take the humor away. That might be a stupid thing to say, but the movies I love have great stories. Even when you take out the action, or comedy the story still stands. Get Smart had a decent story. I saw if for $5 and for that I was not disappointed. I really like Steve Carell and although his character in Get Smart is no Michael Scott, he is pretty funny. The movie is pretty clean with no nudity and minimal swears. Overall I would give it a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.