Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lakers!!!

So, my Lakers are down two games to zero and it feels like the whole world is letting me know. I'm getting messages on facebook, phone calls from people who don't even like the NBA talking junk...CHAD JOHNSON. I've got a member of my adult Community Group making bets with me...He gave me an over under of 3 points...I don't really know what that means, but if the Lakers win tonight by less then 3 points I owe him a soda...I think. Anyway I'm feeling good about tonight. Here is a picture of the crew that watched Sunday's game at my place. They are such good sports!


3 comments:

  1. We have great friends! -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the hottie in the yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh.....go celtics!! :) -eric

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.