Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Staff Fun Day

The first three days of this week were supposed to be dedicated to our annual staff retreat. It started off on Monday where four of us met in meetings from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. A lot of thinking, brainstorming, and eating were done during that time.

Tuesday was then our staff fun day. Our entire staff went on a yacht ride and then out to eat together. This was a great time to bond, hang out, and play. Our staff works really hard and I love that Stu (lead pastor at Waters Edge Church) creates days for us to bond together as a team. The rest of Tuesday was spent brainstorming...

The idea that spawned was rejected at first, laughed at, stressed about, and then it happened...we all agreed to do it. What is it you ask? You will have to come to Waters Edge this Sunday to find out. I'm telling you this idea would have never happened if we did not spend some fun time together outside of the office. I can also tell you this that I have never had more fun working on a service! I can't wait for part two of I Love the 80's this Sunday at WEC!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe! I can't wait either! This is going be so awesome! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staff Fun Day was great! I love hanging out with you all! And I love that I enjoying hanging out with the people I work with outside of work!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.