Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love this video

I recently was introduced to PS22 at my friend Jessie Mintor's blog. She has a fun blog that you should check out here.

Ps22 is a elementary school choir from New York comprised of fifth graders. It's directed by Gregg Breinberg. They are not a school for the arts or a magnet school. Even if they were it would wow me...but it's especially a wow since they are not. I think you will enjoy the following videos...




Above: PS22 singing Viva La Vida



Above: PS22 singing Don't Stop Believin'

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool stuff. I love the passion and release of these young ones as they sing their hearts out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet lil voices! so glad you shared these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember these cats from the concert for Barack & Michelle Obama. They performed at the White House. Very talented kiddos.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I loved was that there were so many boys in the choir. There are maybe 5 in the 4-5th grade choir at my kid's school.

    I also loved how much emotion they all showed, but again especially the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.