Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TobyMac: Tonight


The summer of my fifth grade year I went to a music festival with my church youth group. At that festival I was introduced to TobyMac in the band dc Talk. I instantly fell in love with their music. dc Talk still to this day is my favorite band of all time. Love em!
Well TobyMac has gone on to become a very successful solo artist. Between dc Talk and his solo career I've invested 20 years of loving his music. On Tuesday he released his newest disc "Tonight." I picked it up last night and right away I could tell Toby delivered on another great album.
Every song sounded most excellent, but a few of the stand out tracks are Tonight, Get Back Up, Showstopper, and Wonderin'.

4 comments:

  1. Just listened to "Tonight"--very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. will check it out!

    so when will you be singing some from stage. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still holding out hope for a dc talk reunion... they were my first concert ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite song was Changed Forever. Definitely a rocking song. The latest addition to the TruDog repertoire was hilarious as well.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.