Friday, February 5, 2010

The Belly Burner

Recently for a funny segment at Waters Edge I bought a Belly Burner. If you're not familiar with this product it's pictured below...


I wore the Belly Burner for almost a week. I figured if I was going to talk about it I needed to experience it. They promised amazing results. Below is a picture of the amazing results I experienced...

You'll notice that it does wonders for your abs, but it doesn't do anything for your double chin. All joking aside this picture was actually a part of the segment. It got a great reaction. I hope you enjoy it as much as my church did.

9 comments:

  1. I want to know how you got a pic of MY body!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @john with the internet anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A funny bit, oh such wonderful mirth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I about just died laughing... Nice one, Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i personally use shock-therapy, gypsy aerobics, and an angry Russian person trainer to whip me into shape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang. Looking good Rob! They say you can't spot reduce, I guess you proved that theory wrong. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha! You crack me up Rob. Why you using my body there bro?

    I've been thinking about ordering one of those "shakers." Have you seen those? Ha.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Daniel, thanks
    @Stephen, I'm glad I could make you laugh
    @Jake, that's funny
    @Faith, coming from a physical trainer that means a lot.
    @Terrace, the shakers commercials make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.