Monday, February 1, 2010

To Philly and Back in less than 24 hours Part 1

Last October Monica surprised me with tickets to the Lakers vs. 76's game in Philly. The game wasn't until this past Friday...the wait was killer for me.

Monica took off from work and we left for Philly at 9:15 AM. We got to Philly around 2:15 PM. Here are some pics of what we did before the game...
Pictured Above: The Rocky Statue.
4 years ago when I went to Philly the statue was in Hollywood.
I'm a HUGE Rocky fan so we went there first.


Pictured Above: In Philly you have to run the museum steps that Rocky made famous.


Pictured Above: Eating a Philly Cheese Steak in Philly!

9 comments:

  1. it would be criminal to go to Philly and NOT do that. bravo for doing the right thing and experiencing the most necessary activity there. i hope to do that sometime when I visit PA next. I'm sure the g/f wouldn't mind a day trip from PSU to Philly haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, that sandwich looks good. I must now find a wet nap to clean up my drool. Glad you had a great time. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you two had a great time. So glad you got to do that. Did you go to Jim's Steaks? They have the best philly cheese steaks and all the famous people go there. They were fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. unrelated note, but i thought you'd wanna know

    Needtobreathe @ the Norva on April 11th

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude, watching you run the steps inspired me today...almost as much as that cheese steak. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That philly cheese steak looks sooooo YUMMY!!! :) looks like yall had a blast!! fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great trip...glad y'all got to go! I have never had a philly cheese steak, I need to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jake, yes sir! I'm excited and I plan on coming back from vacation early to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.