Thursday, January 28, 2010

Twitter

I like Twitter. I like to Tweet and I like reading other people's Tweets. I was skeptical about Twitter when I first started almost two years ago, but I quite enjoy it now. I actually use Twitter to update my Facebook status. I think people think I'm on Facebook a lot more than I really am. I only check Facebook a couple of times a week.

Here are some of my favorite people to follow on Twitter...

Question: If you could have anyone follow your every move on Twitter who would it be? I'd get really excited if TobyMac, Kobe Bryant, Andy Stanley, and let's just face it far too many other people...started following me.

7 comments:

  1. I get on a soap box when people are Twitterphobes...I mostly use Twitter to follow other people and to update FB...but hey maybe you could follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love twitter too! At first I didn't really get the point, because I use Facebook a lot. But now I'm thoroughly addicted and I love twitter. The more people you know personally and follow the more fun it is I think. I don't really like following famous people that I don't' know, but Billy follows a lot of pastors...I call them his preacher tweets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd be rather amped if Soul Glow Activator (lead singer) from Family Force 5, Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office), or Jon Foreman from Switchfoot were followers of twitter.com/jakeholla (shameless plug)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am just glad robshep follows me...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to think that Joey McIntyre (from New Kids) or Matthew McConaughey are interested in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clayton King! dude... Rob, he speaks here @ LU all the time apparently. I saw him speak last semester, and afterwards I mentioned the cd he sold @ camp back in '98 with the "Wrestling Song" on it... definitely a throwback

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want kelly Ripa to follow me we have the same birthday and I feel like we were twins seperated by a couple years :)

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.