Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ABC's

I got the following blog idea from Jake Holland. He has a very entertaining blog. You should check it out here.
The following is a list, from A to Z, of things I enjoy.
  • A is for Amazing Race - one of my favorite TV shows.
  • B is for Batman -my favorite superhero.
  • C is for Chipotle - by far my favorite food. I'd eat it everyday if I could. Plus Oprah said it was healthy.
  • D is for Die Hard - one of my favorite movies of all time. Catch it on TV some time to see the greatest action movie of all time.
  • E is for Easy - I like things to be easy. If it's filled with drama or overly complicated I check out.
  • F is Farmville - not the game on Facebook! There is actually a place in VA called Farmville and it's where I met my wife.
  • G is for Gag nasty - this is my phrase of choice when talking about something gross.
  • H is for Hair - I'd like to keep mine and may or may not purchase more for my head at Hair Club for Men.
  • I is for Iron Man 2 - hitting theaters on May 7...can you dig it!
  • J is for Jerseys - I own 7 Lakers jerseys and I do enjoy wearing them.
  • K is for Kohler- I recently got a new Kohler toilet. It's a class five which means it's awesome.
  • L is for Lakers - I've been a fan since I was in the third grade.
  • M is for Monica - my favorite person ever.
  • N is for NeedToBreathe - my favorite band. Check em out here.
  • O is for Outback - as in Australia. I'm currently learning to speak the Aussie language so I'll be bilingual.
  • P is for PTI - Pardon The Interuption on ESPN is a very entertaining show.
  • Q is for Qi - Have you ever played Words With Friends the iPod App? I often get the letter Q in this game and my go to word is Qi. I don't have a fat clue what it means but I play it anyway.
  • R is for robshep.com - I enjoy having a blog. I appreciate you coming by and reading it.
  • S is Sobe - whenever I'm tired I try to find a Sobe energy drink.
  • T is for Tonight- the new album by TobyMac is excellent.
  • U is for under there - did you think under where? If so I just made you say underwear.
  • V is for visiting the Office - ok I may be cheating on this one, but every Thursday night I love to visit The Office...one of my favorite TV shows.
  • W is for Waters Edge - I love my church.
  • X is for X-Men 2 - one of my favorite superhero movies.
  • Y is for Young Life - my wife became a Christ follower through YL. Plus they have the funniest skits around.
  • Z is for Zachary Levi - the star of Chuck. I'm so glad Chuck came back for it's third season. Love it.

12 comments:

  1. Totally stealing this idea for richgrasso.com! Don't worry I will give proper credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. I liked this. By the way, if Oprah says something is true, there is not a stronger guarantee in the whole universe. It even says this on Oprah's home page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I love Zachary Levi. The fact that he's a Christian makes me love him anymore. Chuck is awesome and it better stick around for awhile. Maybe I'll go buy a Subway sandwich just to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks babe. I feel special to have made your favorite 26. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Court, that comment made me laugh. I wouldn't have known about the Subway thing if it weren't for you and your love for EW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to steal this idea :) its a fun way to share some stuff :) hahaha Zach is pretty cool...me and andrew love Chuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mad props on the bare naked ladies underwear reference...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Need to Breathe. Don't buy tix w/o us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dag Nasty...gag nasty. Ahhhh...close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. bravo on the perfect execution of the ABC blog post! i think this is a very cool way to get to know somebody via their blog, or a facebook note. i feel honored to be mentioned as your inspiration!

    also, I wasnt aware you liked Chuck. SO glad its back for season 3. i love it oh-so-much. as well as the Office, of course

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jake, basically we are twins who don't look alike and are from different parents and are not the same age. Other than all that we are pretty similar.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.