Monday, June 8, 2009

Waters Edge Grand Opening Weekend

This past weekend is hard for me to put into words. It was the celebration of Waters Edge Church's Grand Opening. We had a party on Saturday and then our Grand Opening Services on Sunday. 1,923 came to Waters Edge on Sunday. That is a God thing! Instead of using words to describe it I'm going to use pictures. Here are some images from the Grand Opening weekend.


Pictured Above: Grand Opening Party on Saturday Night.


Pictured Above: Lead Pastor Stu Hodges introduces
his family during the services.
Pictured Above: I got the chance to do a song with the band.
Our band is rock your face off good. It was a lot of fun to do a song with them.
Pictured Below: On Monday we celebrated by going to lunch together.
It was a great time to hang out as a staff.

Thanks Derrick for a fabulous lunch. You are the man!

9 comments:

  1. congrats on a great opening weekend! over 1900 people! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael John MaloneyJune 8, 2009 at 9:06 PM

    wat was the final count for sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, it's in the blog post. Read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an amazing weekend! I am honored to be a part of what is doing at WEC! This weekend will be one that we will remember for years to come! And you did a great job with the band, Rob! It was "rock your face off good"! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant "what GOD is doing at WEC".... I HATE typos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is that guy on the TV behind Keren and Amanda on the party bus? That is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to post your rap video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DP, Phil said that it may go online sometime. If it does I will post it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw... your rap number rocked my SOCKS OFF ( I looked down at my feet and wasnt wearing any!). It was so good in fact that you had my dad clapping and smiling... it was a beautiful thing.
    WAY TO OWN the song

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.