Monday, June 8, 2009

Cool or Uncool: Danny Menser Edition

Cool or Uncool, a game at robshep.com where you decide what is cool or uncool.

Here's how you play.

Step 1: Read the question below.
Step 2: Decide whether you think it is cool or uncool.
Step 3: Post your decision by leaving a comment.
Cool or Uncool? A wife using her husbands razor to shave her legs and then putting it back for him to use.

*This cool or uncool is really asking is it ok. For example, "is it cool if I show up late to the party." Or asking "are we cool" after a fight.

**Danny Menser is, my friend, Jamey's dad. At Jamey's wedding Danny told me that he reads my blog. He then gave me a blog idea. Thus the Danny Menser Edition to Cool or Uncool.

6 comments:

  1. I prefer heartier stock where they shave no part of their bodies. Legs, underarms, chin, lip, buttocks, moles, or "bikini" area. Think eastern european types, or better yet, sasquatch types. This renders as moot your question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Billy would have a heart attack. I definitely don't use his razors. He is fuzzy enough himself that if we both used his razor it would be dull in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely uncool... sasquatch... that's funny.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.