Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Blast From My Past

The Lakers are in the Finals. Sorry to all you non sports fans. They only need to win two more games and I'll stop blogging about them...for a while.

Anyway this past week I went down memory lane and pulled out some t-shirts from my childhood. I got my first Lakers t-shirt as a fifth grader. By middle school I had a different Lakers shirt to wear every day to school. Luckily my best friend wore Celtics shirts almost everyday so I kind of fit in. What am I saying...I was as dork, but I didn't care.

Pictured Above: My first Lakers t-shirt.

I thought about trying to squeeze into it...just joking.


7 comments:

  1. I tried to look at your picture standing in front of the
    bathroom mirror but the blue wall paint started to burn my retinas. Oh, and more to the point, Celtics rule! (Sorry but I grew up in a little place called Rhode Island and we were taught in school that Lakers fans all wet the bed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, your just jealous the Lakers are in the finals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice collection..try on the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still have those? That's awesome. How did you know Rob wet the bed Daniel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure, your defensiveness seems to indicate otherwise. Sorry for your loss Rob. Kobe kind of sucked it up after that amazing first quarter... 50% from the line... ouch. Gave the magic their first Finals win in franchise history.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.