Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lifehouse with NeedtoBreathe

Last night me and some friends experienced Lifehouse with NeedtoBreathe in concert. The best part was that it was free. The concert was at The Naval Amphibious Base in Norfolk. I love both bands, but as I've mentioned before NeedtoBreathe is one of my favorites. It was a fun night of hanging out with friends. I even ran into one of my high school buddies, David King. He saw the update I posted on Twitter/Facebook and drove over to the concert. Good times.




Pictured Above: NeedtoBreathe rocking out.
Song you may have heard: More Time
Song you should download: Signature of the Divine
Pictured Above: Danielle and the brothers of NeedtoBreathe.
I was proud of Danielle.
She stepped up her stalking game (to hang with Rob and Jamey)
in order to meet the band.
Pictured Above: Jamey. He kind of looks
photo shopped in but he isn't.

Pictured Above: Rob with two of
the members of NeedtoBreathe


Pictured Above: Lifehouse.
Songs you may have heard: Hanging by a Moment, You and Me, First Time
Song you should download: Broken

3 comments:

  1. hot! bet you had an awesome time! if i have not said it enough, thanks for getting me into blogging. you are a big part of my 300 celebration today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little embarrassed about how thrilled I look. That is my first, of I hope many, celebrity photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.