Friday, June 5, 2009

Game One Success

Last night was a great victory for my Lakers. We won big. I hope they don't get cocky because they still have to win 3 more games.

Yesterday some friends stopped by to watch the game. My friend Carlyn brought Lakers, purple and gold, cupcakes. We drank Bangerang Kool Aid, ate pizza, and finished it off with the cupcakes. Here are a couple of pics of the night.

Below: Lakers cupcakes...m mmm good
Pictured Below: My friends are good sports.
They all wore Lakers Jerseys during the game. *Notice: To the right Jamey is wearing the jersey
like the players do...without an undershirt.
**Monica is wearing a purple and gold outfit,
which she wore to school all day in support of the Lakers!

6 comments:

  1. In my world MPLS stands for Minneapolis, what does it mean on that Jersey that Lindsay is wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the game 1 win! hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, MPLS does stand for Minneapolis. The Lakers started there hence the name Lakers. They moved to LA but kept the same name. It's a throw back jersey. The current Lakers wore them a few years ago for a game. The one Lindsey has on is a replica of Shaq's.

    Brian, thanks! You too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! I never knew all that history. (If that is in your previous blog that I just haven't read yet or if you told me before-sorry.) Since they are from MPLS I could actually become a Lakers fan. I LOVE all things Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your friends are good sports! Especially Mon, she is a great wife! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I still think you look like a New Car Model in that pose.
    2. My Husband is out of control..clearly.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.