Friday, May 8, 2009

NeedToBreathe

One of my favorite bands is NeedToBreathe. I heard them about four years ago. I went to a concert to see another band and they opened for that band. They hadn't released a CD yet but as soon as I heard them I said I was going to buy their CD the day it came out. Two CD's later they are one of my favorite bands. This summer they are releasing a brand new album. I can't wait! If you haven't heard them check out a couple of their videos below.



Above: This video was comprised of over 3,000 photos and a 3-day shoot. Pretty creative if you ask me.



2 comments:

  1. I love Needtobreathe! They are awesome in concert and I can't wait for the new album! Those videos were cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would write a love song on their new albumm in time for the wedding maybe I should call them and see what they can whip up in 10 days???

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.