Friday, September 10, 2010

Week of Pictures: Blast from the Past

I like pictures and since my wife documents every second of our life with her camera I thought I'd dedicate a week to them...

At my house we literally have a closet that is full of photo albums. I've spent some time in there looking through pictures for this weeks posts. I thought it'd be fun to post some of the older pictures that I found.  Enjoy...
Pictured Above: My mom and me in one of my first photo shoots. Based on the face I'm making I'm pretty sure I was dropping a deuce.

Pictured Above: Rob with blond hair and in kindergarten.

Pictured Above: Jon (my brother), Rob, and Sarah (my sister). I don't know where this is, why it was taken, and or why I still have it.
Pictured Above: Jamey (my friend), Stu (my current boss), and Rob (with highlights in his hair). This was taken while I was in college.

Pictured Above: Rob, Blake (best friend from college), Chad (worship leader who we used for many student retreats), Stu (my current boss). 
Pictured Above: Jamey, Rob, and Stu rock'n vests. Yes this was the 90's, but we didn't choose to wear those fine looking vests. They were for a drama that we did while on a mission trip in Brazil.

Pictured Above: Ben, Kathi, Mollie (front row), Tommy, Rob, and Monica.  In college I worked at a church on the weekends and this was the family that I stayed with. I love this family!

Pictured Above: Rob and Monica on their first Christmas as a married couple. Also pictured is the first and only live tree we've ever bought together. It ended up leaking and ruining our apartment's hardwood floors.
Pictured Above: Jon (my brother) and Nicole (my future sister in law), Rob and Monica, Scott (my bro in law) and Sarah (my sister).

Pictured Above: Stu, Alicia, Lauren (front row), Phil, Rob, and Jamey (back row). This was the WEC staff when I first joined it. 

Pictured Above: This was the first time I took Waters Edge Students to camp. There were 24 of us that year. This past summer I took 107 to camp. 

Pictured Above: Matt, Alainna, Rob, Brie, Dillon, Eric, Kristen, and D Reeves. This was the beginning of the dynasty known as the Ferocious Chinchillas. We won 3 consecutive volleyball championships at Student Camp.
 
Pictured Above: Stu and Rob. This was the first holiday service where I was apart of the service. This was a segment and I was trying to break an egg with nothing more than the noise of the crowd.

3 comments:

  1. These were kind of fun to look through. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I've been sick and offline a while or I would have commented sooner on your latest posts..so just wanted to say now "CONGRATULATIONS" on your great baby x 2 news!! Will continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.