Monday, September 27, 2010

Needle Butt Pick???

You've got to love Google.  Or if you don't...You've got to love Yahoo.  Or if you don't...You've got to love Bing.  The point is that search engines, no matter what the name, are a great thing.  It makes finding things on the Internet oh so easy. Thanks to the various search engines some people have stumbled upon my little blog.  The following are some of the searches that led people to robshep.com with some comments by me in parenthesis...
  • Stu Hodges Waters Edge Education (What?)
  • Awesomely Bad Movies
  • Swine Flu After Effects
  • List of Things I Love About My Wife
  • Is Chili Soup (I posted on this a couple of years ago and it is still one of the top searches that leads people to robshep.com)
  • Movies For Men Wednesday September 22 (that is a pretty specific search)
  • I Shot My Wife Pics (I'm concerned that someone is searching for this...and for the record when I shot my wife it was with a needle and I was told to do it by our Dr.)
  • Pastor Cussing During Sermon (to my knowledge I've never cussed during a sermon and I don't remember posting about this)
  • Giving It To My Wife Is Her A$% (I'm not even sure what this means, but there are some sick people out there...sick)
  • Top 50 Reasons To Not Have A Dog (I'm pretty proud of this post and it still leads a lot of people to my little blog.)
  • Worst Things That Could Happen On A Camping Trip
  • Should I Make My Maiden Name My Middle Name (this was one of the most heated debates on my blog.)
Thanks to Statcounter.com I'm able to track things like what searches led other people to robshep.com. 

5 comments:

  1. This was very funny and probably disturbing too. I remember most of these blogs too. Perhaps I should do a Google search on how to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. goes to show you have an eclectic blog...disturbing on many levels...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How appropriate on Google's 12th Birthday. These are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooo--when was the blog about the maiden name? I can see why people would have differing opinions, but "heated"???

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey did you know blogger has the set up right on your dashboard that has the same stats? you can even see how many people are viewing your blog in real time...and in what country they are in

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.