Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mind Dump

My brain feels constipated with thoughts. The following is a mind dump of all the random stuff going on in my head.
  • My wife woke me up last night with one hand on my arm, half way sitting up, yelling WHO'S THERE WHO'S THERE WHO'S THERE! I looked over to see if anyone was really there. I didn't think there was anyone, but she was so panicked I figured I should check just to make sure. I then gently told her that we were all alone.  Funny thing is this type of thing happens to one of us on a somewhat regular basis.
  • This Friday is Whiteboard. It's 1 day with 7 influential leaders for 30 minutes each. If you are a church leader you should check it out.
  • I'm honored to get to host Tony Morgan and James McDonald at Whiteboard. I am a little nervous though. I tend to say dumb things around people I look up to.
  • I'm reading Tony Morgan's book Killing Cockroaches right now.  It's a good book for leaders and pastors.
  • This week is a a big week in baby world for me and Monica.  She is on triple the dose of the fertility drug Clomid. Her Dr. said that means we have upped our chances for multiples. We will take one, two, or three babies.  Any more than three and I will either sell some on ebay or get my own reality TV show.  Just joking about that last one.  Seriously though we would appreciate your prayers.
  • This is a big week in TV. It's the final three on American Idol and the series finale of LOST.
  • Monica and I are fans of Lee Dewyze on Idol.
  • I can't wait till Lost on Sunday. I'm so curious to see how the show is going to end.
  • The Lakers are looking good against the Suns. If I could look into the future and the Lakers win I'd like to see a Lakers vs. Celtics Finals. If for some reason the Lakers make it to the finals and lose I would rather them lose to almost anyone else than the Celtics.
  • My pastor is now on Facebook. He's been on a week and already has close to 500 friends. 
  • Speaking of Facebook...if you are on it and you would like to follow this blog you can do so through network blogs. You can become a follower by clicking on "follow this blog" on the network blog tag on my page. I've been told it's nice for people who forget to visit the blog. It updates it to your Facebook page.  
  • If money weren't an issue what is one thing you would rather pay for someone to do than do yourself? For me it'd be lawn work. I hate working in the lawn. If money weren't an issue I would def pay someone to make my lawn look nice.  
Whew...I feel better now

10 comments:

  1. Now I know why you say silly things around me, it's because you look up to me so very much. (Smiles) Seriously, I will be praying for you and M. and family developments. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rob,
    We're praying for you and Monica. I can only imagine how intense this time is for you two. Praying for good health and lots of babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim. That means a lot to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have more than 3 babies you will need a new car, I had a dream about that.If you get a reality show you can pay me to be your nanny and I will def boost your ratings, things just happen when I'm around

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlyn, that would make good reality TV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's funny you mentioned how awkward you get around famous people...on the season finale of Modern Family, Phil (the dad) is at a Lakers' game and yells at Kobe...Kobe's like "yeah man, what can I do for you?" Phil respond..."um...do you...like playing...basketball?" he said he choked cause he didn't think Kobe was actually hear him...both Austin-Lee and I thought of you...funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are missing a great opportunity to ask your wife knock knock jokes ...and I will be praying for you guys its a tough row to hoe.
    TV suddenly won't many anything with 3x the robs :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Billy, that was a funny scene.

    Shamner, I wish I would have thought of the knock knock joke line. That was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.