Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 Random Facts About robshep

  1. I can be shy at times. If I'm not in my comfort zone I tend to sit back and watch. I think this throws some people off because they've seen me on stage at church or with my friends. It often doesn't take me long to break out of my shell, but if I don't know many people I tend to get quiet.
  2. I take 4 vitamins every day. I take a men's multi-vitamin, two cinnamon pills, and one biotin pill. I take the multi-vitamin for overall health, the cinnamon because it's supposed to speed up my metabolism, and biotin because it's supposed to strengthen hair. I don't know if any of them work, but my back hair now feels like porcupine needles. Just joking about that last one.
  3. When I practice a talk for church I pace. When people see me before the service they think I'm nervous. I often get asked if I'm ok on Sunday mornings before a talk. I don't know why but I need to be moving when I'm gathering my thoughts for a talk. When I'm at home practicing I pace in circles.
  4. I like Pepsi better than Coke. I like Coke from a fountain better but if it's from a can or bottle I'm going with Pepsi.
  5. I still like the band Jars of Clay. I own every CD they've ever made. Most people I know stopped listening to them after their debut CD. You know the one with their hit song, "Flood." They are still a band that I will buy their entire CD and not just a couple of singles. I don't love every disc they put out but I still enjoy a lot of their music.

And there you have it 5 Random Facts about me. Now it's your turn. What is one random fact about you? Leave a comment.

12 comments:

  1. I feel like I know you so much better after this post. Now for a random fact about me. Hmmm ... I still wet the bed? No, too personal. I like to sniff cheese? No, too odd. Politicians make me laugh like a giddy school girl? No, too gubernatorial. Oh, I've got it. My hair is just starting to thin a bit on top. Biotin you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pepsi is my fav as well...i can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi BonesteelMay 5, 2010 at 7:48 AM

    Random fact: I tell people I'm naturally a size zero/two, but the truth is that I knaw on cinnamon sticks every night before bed... (No, not really!)
    Seriously, I can cook just about anything; it's a talent I discovered in my early twenties... but I still, 15 years after really practicing the art of cookery, can not bake a chicken done the first time, or make any sort of cut out cookies that look like they should AND taste good... And all of my cakes must be the shape of a bundt in order to actually look good...
    How's that for random?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christi, that is random. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of a cinnamon pill.

    --Terrace Crawford
    www.terracecrawford.com
    www.twitter.com/terracecrawford

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cinnamon pill is new to me too. I take Vitamin D and Flaxseed oil every day. I take the Vitamin D because I apparently have a deficiency which makes me feel TIRED and run down all the time. And I take the Flaxseed Oil for the eczema that I have on my middle finger. And it totally clears it up!

    Also, I choose pepsi over coke! I like Diet Pepsi best. But it is true that fountain soda is MUCH better than cans!

    A random fact about me is that I do NOT eat any sauce that is white that is not cheese! For example, Mayo, Sour Cream, Ranch Dressing etc. I think Rob and I have this in common!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) I love to cook and entertain people but I am quite while watching people.
    2) I am an emotional person, I cry when I see people in pain and I cry when someone discovers something about themselves.
    3) I am deeply in love with one of WEC member. She has re-awakened me and made happy again. I am aware of God's presence in my life again due to her.
    4) I enjoy jogging even though it takes a lot to get me going.
    5) I detest talking about money or "stuff" (you know physical things to have) I am happy just being with my Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My randmon fact....I own 47 necklaces. I have no intention of stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My random fact is that I have an obssession with office supplies. There, I said it out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. random fact... I had asthma as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. random fact .... I am exactly the right weight for my age if I was 7' 2" tall ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Random fact: I wrestled on the varisty wrestling team in high scool.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.