Saturday, March 21, 2009

Randomness

It's Saturday and I have a bunch of random thoughts that are wanting to spew out of my head.

  • Have you seen YoVille on Facebook? I think it's a computerized version of people I know who live in a virtual town and do stuff. Apparently I have an Avatar that lives there. I don't remember being in YoVille but I see updates on my Facebok profile all the time. People keep dancing, telling jokes, racing, and beating the poo out of my Avatar.
  • I sent a few messages on Facebook to a few of the people I graduated high school with. I enjoyed my time at HCHS. Looking back I wish I could have been more confident to have been myself.
  • Speaking of HCHS...I went to lunch with my friend Casey. We used to play G.I. Joe when we were kids. He is now a real life G.I. Joe. His stories are crazy.
  • I'm getting a new logo for the blog. If you haven't already voted click here and vote by leaving a comment.
  • I have a lot of TV to watch. I haven't finished 24 or Lost. I did watch the Office because I know wherever I go someone is going to talk about it and I want to be prepared.
  • March Madness is in full swing. No I didn't fill out a bracket. If I did fill out a bracket I would have UNC, Memphis, Liberty University, and the Lakers in the Final Four.
  • I'm excited about church at Waters Edge tomorrow. We are celebrating our sixth birthday. God has done great things in our six short years of existence.
  • I love my wife! Monica is amazing!
  • I'm going to see the new Julia Roberts Clive Owen movie. I'll keep you posted on what I think about it.
  • I played racquetball (does anyone know why that isn't spelled racket ball) and basketball for the first time since the infamous Jake Miller injury. I competed against my friend DP. It was a good time and nobody got hurt.
  • Speaking of getting hurt...FOR THE LAST TIME IT WAS NOT MY FAULT JAKE MILLER GOT HURT! You people, and you know who you are, now have my wife saying I broke Jake.
  • Just posted a new survey on the blog. Favorite American Idol Alumni.

Whew, I feel better now that I've got all that randomness out.

4 comments:

  1. You may or may not have broke Jake Miller... I wasn't there, so I didn't see it. Obviously you did take his powers though since you destroyed me in raquetball AND basketball.

    Raquetball, not surprising, basketball... I don't lose multiple games in a row like that typically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of the Office..... such an awkward episode!!! for both Michael & Jim.... it made me feel awkward just watching it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hobbled over here to leave a comment... my injury nearly keeping me from typing. (insert groans of pain here.)

    beware dp... he's already taken my leg and stolen my powers. don't be his next victim.

    i thought he was my friend. the way he stood over me and laughed after he pushed me down and kicked me... repeatedly. i mean, there's just no getting over it... i'll never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice to know that someone else watches LOST. Scott and I both watch it and any time we bring it up in a group, we get weird looks.

    ALSO, I would like to go on record as saying that I do not blame you, Rob Shepherd, for the injury incurred by Jake Miller.

    p.s. thanks for always commenting on my blog. The motivational comments are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.