Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Angry Birds


I like the app "Angry Birds." It's a fun way to kill some time. I'm not sure what I did in doctor's offices before I got an iPod.  Have you played it? It's addicting.  Ever since Christmas this game has scared me.

On Christmas Eve I was returning from a long day of Waters Edge services and hanging out with family.  It was 10:30 at night and I was tired. As I unlocked and then opened my front door something swooshed by my head. I quickly jumped into my house, panicked that something just got me. I then heard a loud banging noise right outside my door. Now common sense would say lock the door and call the cops. Not me. I cracked that door open like the victim of a horror movie. If someone was watching they would have yelled "RUN."

On the other side of the door was an angry bird. It was now slamming its head into the ceiling outside my front door. This scared the Jesus in me. The Bible says that Jesus spirit lives in you when you follow Him. I think he got scared. I think I heard Him yell "WHAT THE DEVIL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU, BIRD!" I kid I kid.

I then thought about the fact that my wife was close behind me. We drove separate because I was working all day at the Waters Edge services.  I am not sure what I would have done but I had to protect my wife. I probably would have yelled from the safety of my home, "Monica stay away there is an angry bird." I was just about to yell shoo bird...SHOO, but luckily for me this bird got tired of slamming its head into my ceiling and flew away. I can't even imagine the headache this guy had.

I don't have a fat clue where this bird came from. It was 10:30 at night and way past his bedtime. I have a theory about the bird though. I had just stuffed my face at my parents house for Christmas Eve. I think that this bird mistook me for a pig and tried to take me out.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...too funny...Jay and I also both are addicted to Angry Birds!! Jay has even had dreams about it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.