Friday, August 20, 2010

What the Flock...We're Pregnant

The Jones Institute was supposed to call us between 3 and 5 PM to let us know if we were pregnant. At 12:50 PM the phone rang and we panicked. Monica didn't want to answer the phone because she was so nervous. The Dr. quickly told us that he had good news. So here is what we know...
  • We are currently pregnant.
  • We are currently pregnant with at least one baby. The first question everyone asked us was how many are we pregnant with. We don't know. We will find out in two weeks.
  • Next week Monica goes to get some blood work done to make sure everything is still ok.
  • The following week she will go for an ultrasound and that is when we will find out how many Shepherds we are having. 
  • It is really early on and we are telling people because we want the prayer support. Monica not only had difficulty getting pregnant what she has makes it difficult to sustain a pregnancy.
So now you know what we know. We appreciate the prayers!

21 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
    CONGRATS BUDDY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the ever wise words of my Grandmother, "Hallelujah, Praise the Lord, and Thank you, Jesus"! Yep, I think that about covers it. Rob, I'm so happy for you and Monica! Continued prayers for an easy pregnancy and a wonderful blessing(s) at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Some Seriously Epic Good News!!!! Made my day!!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!! =D!!!!!!!!! and yes you two will both be in our thoughts and prayers!!!!! =D!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo! been waiting on this post all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooohooo! That is SO exciting!! It would be my priviledge to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far so good Dad. You can count on my for continued prayer my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaayyyy! God is so awesome! We'll continue praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt like if I didn't comment maybe you would get your own curse and have bald, naked children!! :)

    Anyway, congratulations and I really hope everything turns out okay and you have the most beautiful bald, naked children!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been waiting to hear... We could not be happier for you and Monica! So excited! We will continue praying for you both and this pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrat!!! So happy and excited! Me and Monica have to get a big pregnant belly picture together to add to our collection from the years! I will be praying for you guys every chance! So happy!!! You guys are gonna MAKE the BEST PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is Melissa BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Conrgats y'all!! I will def be praying!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing this news. I am so excited for you. Brett said cool!!! You two will be awesome parents. I will continue to pray for you and ask others to do the same.

    Bernadette Price

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUCH GOOD NEWS! was thinking about ya'll all day...will continue the prayers for lots of good baby growing in the next 40 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woot!

    Here comes Octo-mom #2. JK.
    I couldn't be happier for you guys.

    //TC//

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know we are not personal friends but our family has been following this and praying for you. There are tears in my eyes I'm so happy for you two. We will pray for everything to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!!! Sean and I will be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing!!! the anticipation was getting crucial

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! I will continue to keep you both in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yaaaa go Robyyyyyyyyyy and Moniiii

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.