Monday, November 23, 2009

Movie Review: Twilight Saga New Moon

I don't get it.

I give it a thumb to the side.

(For more review check out the comments...)


Rob's Rating System: Two Thumbs up = I loved it, worth paying full price, and I will own it on DVD.
One Thumb up = An OK movie, worth a matinee showing, and I may buy it on DVD if I see it in the $5 bin.
Thumb to the side = Wait and rent it. I wouldn't be mad if someone gave me this DVD, but I wouldn't buy it.
Thumbs down = I hated it, wish I wouldn't have wasted money on it, wouldn't own it on DVD

6 comments:

  1. My wife's friends all went to see the midnight showing of New Moon. It was on a Thursday night so she didn't go with them. I took her because I love her.
    I never saw Twilight so I was a little lost in this film. The main problem I had with the film is that it was too slow. The story is engageing enough that I asked my wife what happens in the sequels, but I wanted to know because I don't plan on going to see the sequels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to see the movie tonight...I've read the books but haven't actually seen the movie yet. I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a good man & a good husband.... because thaaaaat is torture. i don't get it either. it's also saddening to me that enough people went to see this for a midnite showing... to give it the top spot for biggest midnite showing ever. very undeserving.... The Dark Knight reigns supreme

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reckon you MUST read the books to get it. The movie doesn't do it justice.

    I think without the book its hard to make sense of. I had to talk my husband through the whole movie lol. Not ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cush, I think you are right. The sad thing is I didn't read Harry Potter either but that translated well to film.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There seems to be quite a discrepancy with the judging panel. Did you and Monica watch the same movie? lol

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a good comment = God's blessing on your children's children.

Leaving a bad comment = a curse that will cause all of your children to be born bald and naked.